Delivers the Promise
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay and benefits? Do you want to work for a stable employer, that promotes from within? Are you tired of a work environment that does not promote a team effort?
Immediate opening for a Full-time Diesel Mechanic (various shifts) to perform day-to-day maintenance on fleet equipment consisting of preventive maintenance and minor to major repairs to class 8 trucks and trailers.
- 3+ years of diesel mechanic experience
- State Inspection License is highly desired
- Valid Driver’s license
- CDL license or must be able to obtain within 6 months after hiring
- Must have own tools
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and DOT physical
- Mack and PACAR experience a plus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Safety incentive bonus
- Monthly performance incentive
- Referral Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Cancer, Accident and Additional Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tool Allowance Program
- Paid Training- On the job and OEM